Fun-Facts: I finished my first Fantasy novel (my first ever finished novel) on the same January day in 2007 as J.K. Rowling finished Harry Potter and the Deathly Hollows. And, purely coincidental, my lauch was exactly JKR’s publication day too: 26th June.
Sad-Fact: the Fantasy novels (3 completed from 8 – now that my editor split them into halves, 6 out of 16) are in Romanian. If you know Romanian, please contact me for a free reading sample 🙂 They will be translated soon 😀
Happy-Fact: my first English novel will be finished soon. I will be posting excerpts from it online. Do you want a free reading sample? Please request it through e-mail 🙂
The Viscount of the lost Verentia (Vicontele Verentei Pierdute)
Website: www.my-vvp.com (Romanian)
10 years have passed since the Revolution that has united the wallachian counties. There is peace all around United Wallachia, but that is about to change. A mad criminal escapes from prison, mystical creatures roam the land and the capital is full of enemies of the crown. It is up to Justin Mojic (English = rascal), a 10 year old peasant, and Liliana Venom, a 16 year old dragon-flyer, to assure their country’s stability.
Language: Romanian (English version late 2019)
- The Light of Trodheim (Lumina lui Trodheim) – ca. 350 pages (A4) *new info: because of logistics, the book has been split up in 2 (else it was going to be 600 pages long! thanks to my editor and publisher for an amazing teamwork!); New titles: The Light of Trodheim and The Children of the Mist (Copiii din ceață)
- The Warrior Shadow (Umbra razboinica) – ca. 400 pages (A4) – split up into The Queen’s Army and The Game of Shadows
- The Regency (Regenta) – ca. 400 pages (A4)
- The 13th Legion (Legiunea 13) – ca. 400 pages (A4)
- The Traitor (Tradatorul) – ca. 400 pages (A4)
- The Flyer Princess (Printesa Zburatoare) – ca. 400 pages (A4)
- The Fate of the Queen (Destinul Reginei) – ca. 400 pages (A4)
- The Heir (Motenitorul) – ca. 400 pages (A4)
Psychiatrist Isabela Richter has been self-medicating for over 5 years in order to forget the horrors of her past and control her split personalities. When her medication suddenly stops working, she decides to get back to her normal life but finds it hard to readapt, especially when the voices in her head reappear. She shortly finds herself overwhelmed with treating her numerous patients while personally needing professional help. Moreover, she develops prohibited feelings for detective Jackson Silverman, a man who she both treats and with whom she investigates the gruesome murder surrounding one of her other patients. How long will she be able to endure the hectic reality before craving the numbing effect of psychiatric medication again?
- The broken clocks (editing process – split into 2 separate novels)
- The color killer (draft completed)
- The beloved apprentice (partial outline)
- The other woman (partial outline)
More ideeas for novels? Of course. Just need to finish my other projects and then I’ll get working on them!